Conservatories & Garden Rooms
Benefits of Conservatories & Garden Rooms
The addition of a Conservatory or a Garden Room can add real value to your home. Without going for a full house extension. Visit our Extensions page to find out some more information on adding floor space to your home.
- Increase in usable floor space.
- Potential of addition value to your home.
- Enjoy the light, outdoors feel without relying on the weather.
- Use of space all year round.
- The addition of a Conservatory or Garden room may not require planning permission.
- Can come in a range of shapes, sizes and styles to suit your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
You won’t need a building regulations approval if the following applies: Covers less than 30 square metres in total and is on the ground level. There is an external grade door between your home and the conservatory. Has separate temperature controls and an independent heating system. Has glazing and electrical installations that comply with all applicable building regulations requirements.
Conservatories don’t need planning permission in most cases. You won’t need to apply for planning permission if:
- It is no higher than the roof of your property.
- Doesn’t exceed more than 4 meters high.
- If no more than half of the land area of the original house is covered.
- A balcony, veranda or raised platform is not included.
- Doesn’t front or obstruct a public road.
- For a detached house – does not extend more than four metres.
- For a non-detached house – extend more than three metres.
Our building company boasts years of experience, bringing expertise to every project. From domestic to commercial, we excel in delivering top-quality work that stand the test of time.
With a strong focus on client satisfaction, we prioritize open communication, tailored solutions, and exceeding expectations. Your vision is our mission, we work collaboratively to ensure your project comes to life.
Our streamlined processes ensure on-time project completion and efficient budget management. With meticulous planning and execution, we deliver projects that match your schedule and financial goals.
Committed to eco-conscious practices, we integrate sustainable materials and energy-efficient techniques. Building with an eco-friendly mindset, we create spaces that harmonize with the environment.