Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Learn more about Cookies at aboutcookies.org.uk
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
You may be sent thrid party cookies when using this website.
Our service providers and advertisers may send you cookies.
They use information gained from cookies stored on your browser in different ways:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your activity on the internet
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
We also use the Google Remarketing technology. Google Remarketing addresses former users of our website by showing them targeted advertising on third party websites, including Google. Which user is addressed specifically, Google determines by linking the Google Analytics Data described above to the individual Google ID of logged in Google users temporarily. This allows addressing the same user on different devices. Advertising on the third party websites, including Google, is also done by using cookies. You can prevent Google from using cookies by setting the respective preferences on the website http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- with Internet Explorer, you can block cookies in Tools » Internet Options.
- with Firefox, you can block cookies in Preferences » Privacy & Secuirty.
- with Google Chrome, you can block cookies in Settings » Advanced » Privacy & Secuirty.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions).
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- with Internet Explorer, you can delete cookies in Tools » Saftey.
- with Firefox, you can delete cookies in Preferences » Privacy & Secuirty.
- with Google Chrome, you can delete cookies in Settings » Advanced » Privacy & Secuirty.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
The website is owned and operated by JABPD Limited, a company registered in England.
Company Number: 11222909 Registered Office: 55 East Street, Faversham, Kent ME13 8AF.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please email: email@example.com